Wednesday, April 22, 2015

FREE Tutorial: Step by Step Mini Purse Crocodile Stitch


 As salam & Hi Readers,

Sorry for a long silence. I am a bit busy with my labwork. Here some free tutorial to cheers up this blog. Ngeeee...

I learned the basic of crocodile stitch from this link: How To Crochet: Crocodile Stitch by Tamara Kelly. But to make this purse, i modified some part to suit the design. Hopefully if you cant understand Malay, you might understand the pictures? Hopefully. Hihi. 



  










  








1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love this purse and would like to make it; However the instructions are not clear. Only a few steps are interpreted into English. I have searched for many days and have not found another posting of this in English. The computer cannot do it because the instructions are Pictures, not typed into pc. Please tell me what the original language is. Maybe I can get someone to interpret. Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete